I Cannot manage to create decision or meeting minute directly from Microsoft Teams with Confluence apps.
+ existing decisions are not displayed in Microsoft Teams (please see in attachments the 2 layouts)
For information :
- I'm administrator of my group in Microsoft Teams
- I'm administrator of Confluence group
Hello @Laure Monvaillier ! Thanks for sharing your experience with the Microsoft Teams connector here in our Community.
I am sorry to tell you but, no attachments came through with your original question. Would it be possible for you to send them again in a reply to this very answer? Just be sure not to disclose any sensitive data with those screenshots. Our community is an open space and everyone can see everything that is posted here.
As I understand, you are currently unable to create pages using two specific templates from Confluence. With this in mind, I would like to ask you a few questions.
Here we go:
- What is the template name in Confluence?
- What is the error that you face when you try to create pages based on those templates?
- When you create pages that contain the Decisions macro, what exactly is shown in place of the macro itself? Would it be possible for you to share a screenshot of it with us?
- Are you able to create child pages with no templates?
Currently, there are some limitations to what content is displayed within Confluence pages in Microsoft Teams. Macros are one of those limitations.
Let us hear from you!
Dear Diego, thank you for your prompt reply.
1. Template name is "Decision" and "Notes de réunion" (in french)
2. The error I'm facing is : I can't use the button "Create new decision" or "create meeting minutes" directly from Microsoft Teams (I've added the apps as Microsoft Teams tabs) but these two buttons are working when I'm using Confluence directly on a web page
3. It's not possible to push the button "Create decision"
4. Yes, I'm able to create child page with no template from Microsoft Teams tabs
Could you please advise me when decision macro will be available directly on Microsoft Teams ?
Thank you in advance
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events