Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you use the Decision Blueprint on a free (less than 10 users) account?

Brad Bates December 29, 2021

Hoping someone can help me out here. :-)

I cannot seem to find the Decision Blueprint item following the steps seen on this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/decisions-blueprint-339739406.html

I am wondering if this is because I am on a free account right now? Since I am on a free account, Atlassian support will not answer my question and instead asked me to ask this question in this forum. 

I do not want to use the new DACI format. I really prefer the Decision Log using this Decision Blueprint that I have used on past clients and companies.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2021

Hi @Brad Bates

Based on the documentaiton you shared, it looks like it's only available on Server not cloud.  

You may have to use the DACI format instead.

Regards

Brad Bates December 30, 2021

Hi @Fabian Lim 

Thanks for the reply. That is sad if this is not available on the cloud version as I used Decision, Issue, Risk all of the time at my old company. I am guessing they must have been using the server version, but just never let us know.

Not sure why Atlassian thought it was a good idea to not include this functionality in the cloud version. The DACI format just has too much going on and un-useful included information for me to use. Maybe I will see if I can modify it somehow?

Thanks!

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2021

Yes, you can modify the template to meet your needs.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events