Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can you use the Decision Blueprint on a free (less than 10 users) account?

Edited

Hoping someone can help me out here. :-)

I cannot seem to find the Decision Blueprint item following the steps seen on this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/decisions-blueprint-339739406.html

I am wondering if this is because I am on a free account right now? Since I am on a free account, Atlassian support will not answer my question and instead asked me to ask this question in this forum. 

I do not want to use the new DACI format. I really prefer the Decision Log using this Decision Blueprint that I have used on past clients and companies.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim Community Leader Dec 29, 2021

Hi @Brad Bates

Based on the documentaiton you shared, it looks like it's only available on Server not cloud.  

You may have to use the DACI format instead.

Regards

Hi @Fabian Lim 

Thanks for the reply. That is sad if this is not available on the cloud version as I used Decision, Issue, Risk all of the time at my old company. I am guessing they must have been using the server version, but just never let us know.

Not sure why Atlassian thought it was a good idea to not include this functionality in the cloud version. The DACI format just has too much going on and un-useful included information for me to use. Maybe I will see if I can modify it somehow?

Thanks!

Fabian Lim Community Leader Dec 30, 2021

Yes, you can modify the template to meet your needs.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

43,726 views 33 136
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you