Can you show a JIRA Epic or Story with all sub-objects on a Confluence page?

Joe Szilagyi September 29, 2015

I've got a simple need that I can't find the right answer to – is there any way I can do these two things?

1. Embed a JIRA Epic on a Confluence page and have it expand in a table to show all Stories under that, and all sub-tasks/bugs/jobs under that?
  2. Do the same thing starting on the Story level, as well?

1 answer

0 votes
RVal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2015

AFAIK if your Confluence is connected to JIRA you can add JIRA macro on your page which will show JIRA filter results. These results can be a list of Epics or Stories, depending on the filter you select. However to drill down to issues in the epic or story you would have to click on epic/story which will open JIRA view for you.

To see everything on one confluence page what you could do is to create JIRA filter showing all tasks and includes Epic Link column. You can also sort it by this column. In this case you will see tasks with epics they belong to right there. But you will not achieve expand/collapse on click by doing that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events