Can you and if so how do you edit the Team Calendars macro?

Daniel Sandbecker May 4, 2014

If I insert the Team Calendar macro I'm given the option to select what calendar to include, and then the hover-menu lets me chose to edit the macro, toggle between month/week/list/timeline view, add another calendar or remove the macro.

But clicking Edit does nothing.

I'm looking for options such as using the correct time format (as the default doesn't pick my global setting).

Is there any settings available under the Edit menu? If so why can't I get to them?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Sandbecker May 19, 2014

This was a bug in the OnDemand instance/version I was using. I opened a support case that caused a bug ticket being filed and it seems to be working now.

0 votes
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2014

Can you send a screenshot of the moment you are trying toe dit?

I want to better udnerstand your scenario :).

Thanks and Regards,

David|Atlassian Support
Daniel Sandbecker May 13, 2014

In the context of the (retina double sized) screen shot below, the edit button does nothing. If I click it, the hover-toolbar disappears, but the blue selection of the macro remains. It doesn't seem to matter which calendar view I'm using. I don't know if there are any unreachable settings behind it, but if not the button is only confusing.

I was primarily looking for possibilities to limit the number of entries list view, and the time format in month or week view.

Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2014

Strange, I did not hit that behaviour, could you please let me know the Confluence version and the team calendars version?

Daniel Sandbecker May 13, 2014

This is Confluence OnDemand, the About Confluence entry in the help menu shows:

Confluence 5.5-OD-22-001

I'm not sure where/if I can determine the version of Team Calendars?

(Also, I'm on Safari Version 7.0.3 (9537.75.14) on OS X 10.9.2. Haven't had any troubles with the other widgets though.)

Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2014

In that case I suggest you to open a support case to onDemand support team so they can further troubleshoot what is going on.

Daniel Sandbecker May 14, 2014

Thank you Deividi,

I've opened the support case.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events