Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use "Include-Page" macro in Templates to create new page

ritu jain April 7, 2020

I am in Confluence 7.2.1 version and when I am using include-page macro in template, its not keeping the page name to include when I save the template. 

I know this was working in previous version of confluence.

1 answer

0 votes
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2020

@ritu jain , it should work. Are you using <SPACE_KEY>:<PAGE_NAME> as a parameter? If not, try adding the space key to specify the page.

Hope it helps.

IL

ritu jain April 8, 2020

@Ivan Lima - Thank you. But basically problem is , when I am adding the page name it is taking it and I save template and when I am viewing it it give me error.

SS-1 adding include page parameter. Clicked save.

SS-2 View the template , it give me error

also when I try to use SPACE KEY:PAGE NAME - it gives me error page not found. (SS-3SS1.PNGSS2.PNGSS3.PNG

Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2020

I assume you've checked the page permissions. What do you get when you access the following: <ConfluenceURL>/display/<SpaceKey>/<Page>? What happens when you try this with other pages?

Like ritu jain likes this
ritu jain April 9, 2020

Page is loading perfectly fine. Again include-page macro is working in the page but not in the template.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events