It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can we use "Include-Page" macro in Templates to create new page

I am in Confluence 7.2.1 version and when I am using include-page macro in template, its not keeping the page name to include when I save the template. 

I know this was working in previous version of confluence.

1 answer

@ritu_jain , it should work. Are you using <SPACE_KEY>:<PAGE_NAME> as a parameter? If not, try adding the space key to specify the page.

Hope it helps.

IL

@Ivan Lima - Thank you. But basically problem is , when I am adding the page name it is taking it and I save template and when I am viewing it it give me error.

SS-1 adding include page parameter. Clicked save.

SS-2 View the template , it give me error

also when I try to use SPACE KEY:PAGE NAME - it gives me error page not found. (SS-3SS1.PNGSS2.PNGSS3.PNG

I assume you've checked the page permissions. What do you get when you access the following: <ConfluenceURL>/display/<SpaceKey>/<Page>? What happens when you try this with other pages?

Like ritu_jain likes this

Page is loading perfectly fine. Again include-page macro is working in the page but not in the template.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,196 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you