Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use questions on a public space, withour our external users being able to see our internal Q&As?

Pelagia Papoulidou June 3, 2015

This is something that could be useful for the onboarding of new customers

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2015

Hello there,

You just need to configure Confluence Questions to don't grant the View Permission for anonymous users. To configure it, go to Confluence Administration, and then select Permission below Confluence Questions on the left panel. Make sure that the View Confluence Questions option is marked as "can't view" on the Anonymous Access area.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Luiz Maia
Atlassian Support

0 votes
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2015

Hi,

Yes, in order to test it, you can create a demo space, set it as public and create a new test question into this space. If you've configured Confluence Questions to don't allow anonymous view, as I explained in my last comment, then anonymous users should not see this test question created into this test space.

Thanks.

Luiz

0 votes
Pelagia Papoulidou June 4, 2015

How can I test that this is going to work? Do I have to create a Public Demo Space? How can I add the Question option? Is it available only when creating a new page option? Please ellaborate

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events