Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can we set a flag for confluence page comment?

Regarding to the confluence page comment, can we set a flag to indicate it is Solved, Pending or Rejected besides text feedback?

I know we can insert a status box for each page comment. But to ensure the status usage is uniform in organization, we hope such status box can be pre-defined and then allow engineers to pick one.

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Srinatha T Atlassian Team Mar 30, 2022

Hi @Chen Qin ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

You already know about status.  I think the below paid App will help achieve that. I myself never used it but seems like they have this feature. 

I hope above information helps. Have a good day.!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Thanks. I will find it and study it.

Srinatha T Atlassian Team Mar 31, 2022

Hi @Chen Qin ,

Sure. If you think above has answered your question, feel free to accept the answer. This way this thread will be closed and community members can focus on open discussions. 

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

864 views 11 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you