cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we have Verified Atlassian ID?

Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2013

I have tremendeous problems beating the CAPTCHA system in Confluence. I am sure I am not the only one. This is very frustraiting when working on CAC or other public Confluence instances.

I propose that Atlassian accounts can be verified. Verified accounts should not be promted with a CAPTCHA.

Cheers,
Viðar

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Giuliano C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2013

Hi Viðar,

I know how you feel about it, since it could take your time with the errors on the verification of both ID's asking for CAPTCHA. It's a good propose to take a look.

However, could you please clarify what kind of issues are we experiencing beating the CAPTCHA system in Confluence? May be we can find a possible way to avoid you to experience this kind of frustration.

Regards,

Giuliano

Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2013

My problems with CAPTCHA in Confluence is that it takes me from 2-5 tries to guess the text after trying a few strings. I don't consider myself to be handicapped in any way so that I should not have a problem with it or need any special aid.

I assume that Atlassian employees do not have to enter the CAPTCHA on COC. So you could try to enable it for all users. I am sure that you will discover what I am talking about very soon after :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events