Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we export an entire space so that it can be viewed off line?

jolyont October 15, 2020

We are considering using a confluence space to build a wiki user manual for our product.

It is important that the users can view the manual when they are offline.

I know that individual pages can be exported (to pdf etc...).

However, it would be really nice to be able to export the whole thing and then the users can open it up in a web browser on their local machine and read it offline.

is this possible with confluence... or some other wiki-engine?

"help we obi-wan kenobi, you're my only hope"

2 answers

0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2020

Under space tools in the server edition, HTML export is a builtin function ( Space Tools -> Content Tools -> Export). Maybe there is a similar function in the Cloud version?

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2020

Hi @jolyont,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

You would need an app for this if you want to export a whole space to an offline format. I know K15t have apps that can export to both PDF and Word, I have used Scroll Office at my previous job to export multiple pages to Word. There are also other apps in the Marketplace that can do this for you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events