Can the "4.0 Upgrade" process be run for a specific page?

Normand Brousseau December 5, 2011

I've just installed Confluence v4.0.3 in a test instance, and I find myself stuck with obsolete (non-XHTML) macros impeding conversion of their contents (both being displayed inside wiki markup code blocks), such as in the following example:

{table-plus:heading=1|autoTotal=true|enableSorting=false|columnTypes=S,S,I,I}

|| Type de tâche \\ || Instance \\ || Nb de tâches \\
concurrentes \\ || Sous-totaux \\ ||
|| Transactions CICS \\ | CICSPRA \\
(web) \\ | 15 \\ || 33 ||
| | CICSPR1 \\ | 15 \\ | |
| | CICSPR2 \\ | 3 \\ | |
|| DBSRVPR1 \\
(accès SQL) \\ | APR1J1A \\ | 9 \\ || 28 ||
| | APR1J1B \\ | 9 \\ | |
| | APR1O1 \\ | 4 \\ | |
| | APR1T1 \\ | 6 \\ | |
|| Batch (reste) \\ | | 21 \\ || 21 \\ ||
{table-plus}

So now editing the table has become VERY annoying... Is there a way to get rid of the wiki markup? -- e.g. delete references to the "wiki" macro (table-plus, which I don't mind losing), save the page and (magically) run the 4.0 Upgrade process on this specific page, so that the wiki table becomes an XHTML editable one?

Thanks,

Normand Brousseau

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2011

I don't think there is any way to run the migration on just a single page. However, you can re-run the site wide migration process at any time from the admin menu (the migration is idempotent), and it will pick up and migrate any pages that are now capable of being migrated to xhtml.

Normand Brousseau December 6, 2011

Hey Joseph, great stuff! I deleted both "table-plus" lines in the Wiki code block, manually ran the global migration process (even though Confluence told me it wasn't needed), and automagically my table was converted..

Thanks!

Normand

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events