Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can the content inside Confluence be pulled outside for re-use?

Edited

Hi,

I'm thinking of creating blog posts inside Confluence and pull them straight into a web application, is this possible? Is there an Confluence Dev or anything similar from where I can get the use of some endpoints?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone Community Leader Sep 14, 2022

@Mihai welcome to the Atlassian Community. While there is no native tool in Confluence to mirror internal content on an external site, there are many applications in the Atlassian Marketplace that you can check out that will make this feature available to you. 

Good luck!

Hi @Andy Gladstone thank you for your reply & suggestion. In the meantime with a more in depth google search I found this page https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/api-group-content/#api-wiki-rest-api-content-get which is exactly what I was after.

Thanks a lot!

Like Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this
Matt Reiner _K15t_ Marketplace Partner Sep 15, 2022

@Mihai

I'd love to see what you create. Share it with us! 😉

Hi @Matt Reiner _K15t_ will do. Nothing crazy, but eventually I will be publishing the blog posts directly from Confluence on to the website. I will get back with updates once I have it ready :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Watch 4 Confluence apps compete for Best App Demo in September's Appy Hours

Calling all collaborators! Appy Hours on the Atlassian Community is a monthly event where 4 Partner and app vendor presenters go head-to-head with 5-minute demos for the title of Best App Demo. I...

569 views 0 13
Read article

Atlassian Community Events