Can the content inside Confluence be pulled outside for re-use?

Mihai September 14, 2022

Hi,

I'm thinking of creating blog posts inside Confluence and pull them straight into a web application, is this possible? Is there an Confluence Dev or anything similar from where I can get the use of some endpoints?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2022

@Mihai welcome to the Atlassian Community. While there is no native tool in Confluence to mirror internal content on an external site, there are many applications in the Atlassian Marketplace that you can check out that will make this feature available to you. 

Good luck!

Mihai September 14, 2022

Hi @Andy Gladstone thank you for your reply & suggestion. In the meantime with a more in depth google search I found this page https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/api-group-content/#api-wiki-rest-api-content-get which is exactly what I was after.

Thanks a lot!

Like Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 15, 2022

@Mihai

I'd love to see what you create. Share it with us! 😉

Mihai September 15, 2022

Hi @Matt Reiner _K15t_ will do. Nothing crazy, but eventually I will be publishing the blog posts directly from Confluence on to the website. I will get back with updates once I have it ready :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events