Can't view all users under restricted pages in Confluence

I'm having an issue with viewing who has rights to a restricted page that I have set up in Confluence. It has a lot of users added, but the window itself doesn't expand or have a scroll bar on the side so that I can see who has been added. Is this a bug or is this by design? The way I'm getting to this window is...

Pulling up the page/clicking on the ... in the top right of the page/selecting restriction from the pull down menu.

I have tried this in Chrome, Firefox and IE and all have this same issue.

Looking forward to hearing from the community!

Thanks!

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Ann Worley Atlassian Team May 23, 2017

A similar issue was reported several years ago but I doubt you are runnning into it as it was fixed in Confluence 3.x IE6 - page restrictions dialog doesn't scroll when content expands beyond viewport

My Confluence 6.2 test instance has a scrollbar on the Restrictions dialogue, so I can see all the users. What Confluence version are you using?

If you have a chance during an off hours maintenance window you might try plugin safe mode to eliminate user installed add-ons as a cause.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

155 views 2 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you