Can't view all users under restricted pages in Confluence

Faye Chakmakoglu May 23, 2017

I'm having an issue with viewing who has rights to a restricted page that I have set up in Confluence. It has a lot of users added, but the window itself doesn't expand or have a scroll bar on the side so that I can see who has been added. Is this a bug or is this by design? The way I'm getting to this window is...

Pulling up the page/clicking on the ... in the top right of the page/selecting restriction from the pull down menu.

I have tried this in Chrome, Firefox and IE and all have this same issue.

Looking forward to hearing from the community!

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2017

A similar issue was reported several years ago but I doubt you are runnning into it as it was fixed in Confluence 3.x IE6 - page restrictions dialog doesn't scroll when content expands beyond viewport

My Confluence 6.2 test instance has a scrollbar on the Restrictions dialogue, so I can see all the users. What Confluence version are you using?

If you have a chance during an off hours maintenance window you might try plugin safe mode to eliminate user installed add-ons as a cause.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events