Can't switch between pages on "Product Requirements"

Yotam Levi November 18, 2014

After opening a "Product Requirements" page, and adding the label "requirements", I now have many "titles" in the "Product Requirements" page.

but, when I try to switch pages (at the end, there are 3 pages to choose from) I can't choose any other page number, except the 1st page. when I hover with the mouse over the buttons for pages 2 and 3 have, it only has an addition of a "#" after the current link, which leads to nowhere...

any ideas why I can't switch to pages 2 and 3 ? see an attached image for reference.

Capture.PNG

3 answers

1 vote
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2014

Hi there,

This might be a bug with the application. I recommend to test the following:

1) Check if this happens with all product requirement pages. Try to create a new page and verify the functionality.

2) Is this the latest version of confluence? If not, I suggest to test with the latest version of the app if the problem persists.

3) Check if any error regarding product requirements appear in logs. They might indicate a error with some operation of the plugin.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

0 votes
Yotam Levi December 25, 2014

couldn't resolve. I ended up allowing up to 100 items to show per page, which solved it in my case..

happy holidays

0 votes
Yotam Levi November 23, 2014

Thanks, will contact Administrator to have this checked.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events