Can't see other pages when on the homepage.

John M May 11, 2022

In one of the spaces that I manage, the Overview page has been set as the homepage for the space. When I am on any page other than the homepage or its child page (see in the screenshot), I can see the entire left navigation. However, when I am on the homepage (see 1), I cannot see any other page on the left menu other than the subpage of the homepage (see 2).

What could be wrong?

2022-05-11_13-41-00.png2022-05-11_13-41-48.png

2 answers

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2022

Hello John,

Thank you for raising this on Atlassian Community! I believe you have the sidebar set to display Page Tree:

page-tree.png

That will display the page tree for the current page (both parent and child pages).

You can also choose to show recently visited pages, last updated, or all pages from A-Z.

Otherwise, you can reorder the pages to how you want them to display instead. See Move, copy, and hide pages for more information.

Let me know if that helps or if you have any further questions.

Take care,

Shannon

John M May 13, 2022

Thanks, @Shannon S! Yup, and Tree is the option I have chosen for all the spaces I manage. Yet, I see the anomaly described in the post in only one of those spaces.

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2022

Hi John,

Thanks for confirming. I replicated the same behavior on my own site but it happens when I set a child page as the overview page, which is expected.

However, I see you mentioned it's resolved now. If it happens again, can you raise a ticket with the Cloud Support team so we can take a look?

I appreciate your help!

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Like John M likes this
0 votes
John M May 13, 2022

The bug is gone! Not sure if this was a transient issue or if another space admin changed something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events