Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see Submit Button with Popup

Todd McKnight September 29, 2011

Have a pretty big screen but with firefox 6.0.2, the SUBMIT button with certain popup boxes is off the page. Yeah, I could eliminate some toolbars, but would like to figure out how to make the box smaller.

With Chrome, it seems to resize, but not with firefox 6. Any ideas?

FIREFOX 6 (HIDDEN)

CHROME (GOOD)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2011

Todd, I think this is due to the height of your Browser Window in FF i.e. you have mopre viewing space in Chrome.

When a dialog opens in Confluence we remove the ability to scroll.

If you were to hide on of your toolsbars in FF you should be able to see the Submit button.

Matt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2011

I found this:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-21702

Can you confirm that the dialog resizes in Chrome, or do you just have more browsing space in Chrome due to toolbars?

Matt
Atlassian Team
September 29, 2011

My apologies for not reading you entire question :)

Let me see if I can find a known isssue for this.

Matt
Atlassian Team
September 29, 2011

Sounds like a bug, Todd. I've raiosed this for you here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-23357

great, will watch it over there. Thanks Matt

Thanks Matt. Well, kindof. The Ticket/Issue referes to the issues being the same for Firefox and Chrome with a resolution below 1152 x 720 . As you can see above, Chrome (ver 14.0.835) is OK and the box looks smaller - as in the browser resized it.. whereas Firefox did not. I can do a 'Vew Full Screen aka F11' within Firefiox and it shows. But a pain. And yeah, I could elimate some toolbars and it wil show. but thought it was more a bug in that it works OK with Chrome.

Also, IE9 (ver 9.0.8112) seems to resize the popup page too. The best example is the ATTACHMENT screen within the EDIT PAGE sceen. Even when I dump the toolbar at the bottom of the page, same issue. The SUBMIT button below the viewable area.

FYI, viewing it on an HP laoptop, 17" widescreen with Screen Resolution = 1366 x 768. In typing this, I guess the easy solution is just to use Chrome or IE9. But would be nice :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events