Can't login to new ondemand account

I am unable to login to my OnDemand account with the password sent to me. I've tried using both my email, and the part of my email that comes before the @ sign as my username.

3 answers

1 accepted

Hi Paul,

The solution was just to log in with the username and password, or to change the password - both of which we've tried. I'm waiting to hear from my boss whether he received more emails from Atlassian (since I originally opened the ticket for him/using his email, and now am no longer able to access the ticket in JIRA). Any ideas?

Thanks,

Lauren

Paul Greig Atlassian Team Mar 03, 2013

Hi Lauren,

I can see successful access has been achieved :)

Thanks,

Paul

Yes, it took a call to Atlassian, but all is well now. Thanks for your help :)

0 vote
Paul Greig Atlassian Team Feb 26, 2013

Hi MPN,

Can you raise a support ticket at support.atlassian.com so I can directly check your instance. The most common cause is someone using their email address instead of the username. But from your issue it appears you have already tried this.

Hope to hear from you shortly :)

Cheers,

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the quick response. I opened a support ticket last night under SEN-2517090. The ticket is under my boss' name. Both of us have tried firstname.lastname as our username, as well as our email addresses. I don't see any other info in the emails sent to us that would indicate what our usernames should be.

I added myself as a technical contact on the account, so I'm not sure if that should grant me access to our OnDemand instance or not, but we have an evaluation that allows for 10 users on the account.

Thanks,

Lauren

Paul Greig Atlassian Team Feb 27, 2013

Hi Lauren,

I can see you ticket has received a suggested solution :)

0 vote
Paul Greig Atlassian Team Feb 27, 2013

Hi Lauren,

I can see your ticket has recieved a response with the necessary details :)

Cheers,

Paul

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,925 views 27 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you