I checked it and did something weird: Right where there but I add the same rights again and deleted this new given rights, so the same old rights where there and logically nothing changed. After I did that, it worked. Seems like a bug from updating from an older version (I think it was 6.xxx) to version 7.11.
Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events