Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install Scaffolding in Confluence

Mark Casey April 9, 2015

Hi,

I am evaluating a the latest version on Confluence (our current version is at end of life) and am trying to install scaffolding and can't.

I have downloaded it but when I try to enable it I get the following message:

"This add-on failed to enable. It may require a license. Refer to the logs for more information."

The thing is I have a license for Scaffolding as  we have it for our production instance.

I have followed these steps:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/316327

But there is no Scaffolding link under Service Rockets Plugins area?

Please advise on how I can install this as I am very interested in having it if we upgrade to the latest Confluence.

Thanks,

Mark

3 answers

1 vote
Mark Casey April 23, 2015

Thanks Andrew and Rodrigo. I was able to get it installed, it required a restart to the server and then I was good to go.

Kind Regards,

Mark

Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2015

Thanks for the feedback Mark. Glad to hear that it's working now! :)

1 vote
Deleted user April 23, 2015

What I did was uninstall most of the plugins. and reinstall them from scratch. that solved my problem. (I did this in test)

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2015

Hi Mark,

Do you see any error message in Confluence logs after installing the plugin? Do the plugin version that you are trying to install is compatible with the latest version of Confluence being used?

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events