Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find "import" from "Space Admin" on 5.4

Katie Sissons February 23, 2016

Hi! I'm trying to import a bunch of HTML files as pages in confluence.

We have Confluence v.5.4.4 and I am an admin.

I found the "Space Admin" link at the top under "Browse", however after that I am supposed to find an "import" link, which I can't seem to find. Is there a URL that I can use to directly go to "import"?

The instructions say after clicking "Space Admin", I should "Choose Import from the space administration options.", however there is no "import". Please see image below:

import.jpg

Source: https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf54/confluence-user-s-guide/creating-content/importing-content-into-confluence/importing-pages-from-disk 

Thank you for any help!!

1 answer

1 vote
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2016

Hi! You're using the Documentation Theme, the menu's are controlled via theme so everything changes. Please note – This theme is deprecated and slated for removal. https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf56/configuring-the-documentation-theme-658737059.html

See the Space Operations tab instead.
image2016-2-23 15:32:22.png 

Katie Sissons February 23, 2016

Thanks Steven! I think I might need to be "System Administrator" to see the "Import" parts. Oh well, I'll import it another way smile 

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2016

I believe that is so.

Also, I was wrong – It is on the Space Admin tab: 
image2016-2-23 15:55:48.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events