Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Team Calendar on the admin "install plugins" list

Paul May 29, 2012

Hi, I'm evaluating Confluence and attempted to install the "Team Calendars" plugin to evaluate that.

When I search for "Team Calendars" in the Confluence admin "install plugins" page, I can't seem to find it to install. All that comes up is the "Google Calendars" plugin.

Is it not possible to evaluate Team Calendars with a trial version of "Confluence" ?

Thanks for your help,

Paul

2 answers

1 vote
Michael S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2012

Heya Paul,

Most likely cause is you're using 4.2.3 or higher, while Team Cal hasn't had it's metadata updated in plugins.atlassian.com to show that it's available for these versions. I'll ping the Team Cal devs to make sure that this is updated.

In the meantime, you should be able to install it by downloading the plugin and uploading via the UPM, or by copying the plugins URL and installing that way. As a very general rule, if an Atlassian plugin is compatible with the major version (in this case, 4.2.x) the minor versions (ie x.x.2, x.x.3, etc) don't cause too many problems. Doesn't hurt to ask if you're unsure though.

Hope this helps.

Michael Seager
Atlassian Support - Sydney

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2012

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events