Can't find Team Calendar on the admin "install plugins" list

Hi, I'm evaluating Confluence and attempted to install the "Team Calendars" plugin to evaluate that.

When I search for "Team Calendars" in the Confluence admin "install plugins" page, I can't seem to find it to install. All that comes up is the "Google Calendars" plugin.

Is it not possible to evaluate Team Calendars with a trial version of "Confluence" ?

Thanks for your help,

Paul

2 answers

1 vote

Heya Paul,

Most likely cause is you're using 4.2.3 or higher, while Team Cal hasn't had it's metadata updated in plugins.atlassian.com to show that it's available for these versions. I'll ping the Team Cal devs to make sure that this is updated.

In the meantime, you should be able to install it by downloading the plugin and uploading via the UPM, or by copying the plugins URL and installing that way. As a very general rule, if an Atlassian plugin is compatible with the major version (in this case, 4.2.x) the minor versions (ie x.x.2, x.x.3, etc) don't cause too many problems. Doesn't hurt to ask if you're unsure though.

Hope this helps.

Michael Seager
Atlassian Support - Sydney

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

377 views 16 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you