Can't find Labels List macro

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Labels List Macro

When I am editing a page and try to insert (cntrl+shift+A in a section field) the Labels List macro I cannot find it in the list of macros shown in the dialog box.

How do I find and use this macro?

1 answer

Hi Barry, if you click on the + and then in other macros, there is a search field, if you write "label" on it, how many (if any) macros appears for you? What is your confluence version? 

try this step and give me a feedback, so we can go on.

Cassiano,

We are on Confluence version 1000.1035.0

After following your steps the macros I see listed in the dialog box are: Content Report Table, Labels Gadget (JIRA issues), Page Properties, and Page Properties Report.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Barry, since you have 4 macros on your research and you should be seeing 10, I would advise you to open a ticket with Atlassian support. So they can access your instance and check some further configuration.

Sorry i could not help. sad

And good luck in your case.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

100 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you