Can't find Labels List macro

Barry Prioste March 13, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Labels List Macro

When I am editing a page and try to insert (cntrl+shift+A in a section field) the Labels List macro I cannot find it in the list of macros shown in the dialog box.

How do I find and use this macro?

1 answer

0 votes
cptBarbosa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2017

Hi Barry, if you click on the + and then in other macros, there is a search field, if you write "label" on it, how many (if any) macros appears for you? What is your confluence version? 

try this step and give me a feedback, so we can go on.

Barry Prioste March 14, 2017

Cassiano,

We are on Confluence version 1000.1035.0

After following your steps the macros I see listed in the dialog box are: Content Report Table, Labels Gadget (JIRA issues), Page Properties, and Page Properties Report.

Thanks for your help.

cptBarbosa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2017

Hi Barry, since you have 4 macros on your research and you should be seeing 10, I would advise you to open a ticket with Atlassian support. So they can access your instance and check some further configuration.

Sorry i could not help. sad

And good luck in your case.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events