I have this message when looking at the log analyzer after running troobleshooting tool:
but when I follow the link and check the specified file to check if username and password for the database is present, they are indeed in the file. So I'm stumped, anyone else got the same issue and has a solution to this?
Hello there Daniel!
If you are running Confluence 6.15.8 on Microsoft Windows, there is a chance that you are facing this issue right here:
The workaround involves downgrading the bundled AdoptOpenJDK.
However, this is a guess. For a more detailed path, we need a little more information. Here is a concise list of questions:
- Which operating system is currently running Confluence?
- Are you using the bundled JDK or did you use an external one?
- Are you able to roll back the upgrade?
- Is there a particular reason for this upgrade, Daniel?
Looking forward to your reply, Daniel!
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events