Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can't edit page after Confluence upgrade from version 6.3.1 to 7.13.5

Metheavy I'm New Here May 25, 2022

Hi,  

I've upgraded Confluence from version 6.3.1 to 7.13.5.  Then, I can't edit or add any page.

I can't do anything.  I don't have any error messages.  I have look this page for help :

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/unable-to-edit-any-pages-in-confluence-due-to-collaborative-editing-867362716.html#:~:text=Navigate%20to%20Confluence%20Administration%20%3E%20General,if%20the%20issue%20is%20resolved.

I followed the Instruction :

Step #1 - Access URL and base URL match : done ok

Step #2 - Restart Synchrony : done ok

Step #3 - Check to See if Synchrony is Running and Accessible locally : done ok

http://localhost:8091/synchrony/heartbeat -> result is ok on the server

We use a reverse proxy, but I don't know where to look in the server.xml.  It used to work before the upgrade, and then editing or adding page doesn't work anymore.

Can someone help me please, it's urgent.

Thank you very much 

Metheavy

2 answers

0 votes
Srinatha T Atlassian Team May 25, 2022

@Metheavy , I would also recommend you to check the logs and see if you notice any errors there. Go through the below upgrade guide and check if you have followed all the steps correctly and check the troubleshooting guide. 

Thanks,

Srinath T

0 votes
Srinatha T Atlassian Team May 25, 2022

Hi @Metheavy ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

If you suspect reverse proxy might be causing this , then below page has info about how to by pass proxy and test. 

Have a good day!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

858 views 10 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you