Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't delete posts in Confluence OnDemand

James Plett June 23, 2014

We use Confluence On Demand and I am unable to delete any pages. I'm a member of the following groups:

administrators
confluence-users
site-admins
users

But there is no UI whatsoever to delete a page, or even to delete a page version. What am I missing?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2014

Hi James,

We would suggest you to raise support case, that way our engineers can see if you're admin, and why you're not able to delete posts.

Cheers,
WZ.

James Plett June 24, 2014

Okay, thanks.

James

0 votes
Giuliano C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2014

To check for the given permissions, you can take a look at *Confluence Admin > Global Permission* and check which permissions is given to each user. In example, remove, edit, add.

In case of still not having it, but, the user already in the permitted groups, I suggest you to raise a new ticket with our support team, through https://support.atlassian.com

Hope it helps ya!

Cheers,

Giu

James Plett June 24, 2014

Yeah, I cannot even get that far. I don't think I'm technically set up as admin (though I should have admin access)... how do I grant that to myself?

0 votes
Joachim Ooi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2014

I'm not sure if you are able to take a look at your Space permission but if you can, try to check if you have the "Remove" permission for pages or not.

James Plett June 23, 2014

I cannot see what permissions each group has, unfortunately... at least I don't think so. How do I do that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events