Can't create calendar in Confluence

Steve Gallant October 20, 2015

Hello all, 

I now have the ability to add calendar's in our Confluence instance. However, whenever I try to add one (in the big 3 browsers), I get stuck as I can't type in either the Name or the Description field. I'm also not able to click on the Time Zone field.

Oddly enough, if I click the Name field, I get nothing, but if I click the Description field, it highlights, but I still can't type.

Any ideas? I'm an admin, so I can make changes if it's a permissions thing.

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2015

Hey Steve, 

As we can see a Cloud instance used by you, since we host it in Atlassian and we do have the system administrators for it, the best suggestion would be to raise a new ticket with the Cloud support, through our support channel: https://support.atlassian.com 

There, we will have access to your instance and also help you to better understand what might be happening. smile

Cheers, 

Giu

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2015

Hello,

This actually sounds like the The plugin just has not been Subscribed too yet.  

Team calendars is enabled and running by default, but Read only until you sign up for the calendar plugin.

To enable the team calendar add-on in more than read-only, you will need to go to:

• https://<INSTANCE_NAME>.atlassian.net/wiki/plugins/servlet/upm
  • Search for Team Calendar
  • Select Free Trial

Once the Add-on is subscribed too, the application will become read write, and have full functionality.

Steve Gallant November 9, 2015

Got it all sorted, thanks Earl. My only issue here is that the interface is misleading to someone who isn't subscribed. There's no copy or instruction for me to go and subscribe - it just looks like it's broken. Thanks for the response.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events