Can't create and edit a new page since the latest update

Andi Mastrosavas November 6, 2019

Since the latest update to pages I have been unable to create a new page and edit it. The page just remains completely inactive. I can edit existing pages that were created using the older version, but I cannot create a new blank page. Even when I try to create a new template, the template loads and is completely uneditable.

This means I cannot do any new documentation in Confluence, which is effecting productivity.

Things I have tried:

1. Updating my browser
  2. Clearing my cache
  3. Logging out and logging back into my account

4 answers

0 votes
Paul Mata November 20, 2019

@Andi Mastrosavas have you tried clearing the Confluence cache? I have had issues before similar to what you are describing and it took clearing the cache (not the browser) to resolve the issues.

Documentation on cache statistics

0 votes
Andi Mastrosavas November 8, 2019

And just as inexplicably, today I can no longer edit newly created pages with any browser.

Anyone else solved this problem?

I literally can't move forward with documentation...

0 votes
Andi Mastrosavas November 7, 2019

Chrome, latest version. I tried to use Safari per your suggestion and it worked. Not only did it work on Safari but then when I went back to Confluence on Chrome I was then able to edit. In explicable, but thanks!

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2019

Andi,  

Have you tried a new browser?  This is usually caused by cache so I am surprised that clearing it did not fix the issue.  What browser are you using?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events