Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add to confluence-administrators but are an admin

Anthony James November 9, 2017

For whatever reason, I own our company account, but I can't add myself to the group confluence-administrators. 

2 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2017

Anthony, my Cloud test instance also lacks a confluence-administrators group. If you are in the site-admins group you should have admin permissions for Confluence as the description of that group is:

Grants access to all applications, their administration features and Site administration, which includes managing users and bills

Is there anything you are finding you cannot do within Confluence because of permissions? If so, please let us know, we are happy to help.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2017

Only existing members of the admin group, or the site administrators can add people to the admin group.

Are you a site admin?

Anthony James November 13, 2017

HI Thanks for the response.

I am a site-admin

I attached some screenshots to show the groups and also which ones show up during added. 

Thanks again.

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 9.30.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 9.30.52 AM.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2017

You don't appear to have a confluence-admins group.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events