Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can't acces Jira or Confluence

Edited

Hi,
I am a Confluence and Jira free / standard user.
Until today, I was the only user who used it. Today I added two new users to Jira. After this, my administrator account does not have permission to access Confluence and Jira. I get such an error

"admin_account_name@gmail.com cannot access Confluence in maciej-rozmiarek.atlassian.net."

error.JPG

Connected applications and The products don't contain any information, and there should be something like this in the second screenshot

error2.JPG

How can i resolve this error ? I lost my all work.

2 answers

0 votes
Jessica H Atlassian Team Dec 29, 2021

Hi Maciej,

Hope you are doing well!

Upon checking the account used to create this question post, we can confirm this account shouldn't have access to the site maciej-rozmiarek.atlassian.net and is not related to the site.

It could be the case if you have another email address, that is the right one with access to the site.

Unfortunately, we cannot give you more information on it, since the account you are using to report the problem is not related to the site itself, be it as a user or administrator.

Our suggestion is to check for other email addresses you may have and log in with it on an incognito/private window of your browser, to make sure you are logged off of any other accounts and try another one.

Hope that helps,
Jessica

0 votes
Jack Brickey Community Leader Dec 09, 2021

@Maciej Rozmiarek , Is this still an issue ? For this I think that you will need Atlassian support. I will flag the post in hopes that someone can have a look.  You may wish to open an official support ticket with Atlassian support. be sure to use your paid product when opening the request since Free just puts you back to the Community.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

27,479 views 23 102
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you