Can't Use Application Links with SSO

bgreen4 September 11, 2019

I'm trying to figure out how to 'whitelist' our Atlassian servers (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket) so that they all see traffic moving between them as authenticated-- this is in order to get application links to work.

There is an Atlassian KB article on how to do this on the identity provider side of things, but our IdM vendor is telling us they can't do this.  So-- it's up to me to figure out how to get traffic moving between our Atlassian servers, while bypassing SSO login and at the same time forcing users to hit the SSO login page when they navigate to our Atlassian apps.

Anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Thanks!

Bryan

1 answer

0 votes
Jon Espen Ingvaldsen Kantega SSO
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2019

Which SSO solution are you using and you able to disable the SSO for particular user agents?

Full disclosure: I work for Kantega SSO, and our add-ons for Server and Data Center support application links and data traffic between Atlassian products out of the box. Our support team is happy to assist you if you want a demo or need assistance with your setup.

Regards,
Jon Espen
Kantega SSO

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events