Can space categories be private (not seen by anonymous users)?

Hi there,

I have a space which is made public for documentation however the entire list of space categories can be seen. Is there a way for some of them to be displayed for internal only?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Shreena

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Shreena,

An improvement request was logged in the past for this issue:

Unfortunately it's not something we're looking to fix at the moment, John Masson, one of our product managers, replied with:

What you say does make sense right now, but in the longer term I think we need to start moving towards doing a better job of showing people what is available, at a high level anyway, and perhaps allow them an easy way to request access to it.

So while having all these empty tabs around is an issue, I think we will ultimately want to solve it in reverse.

Cheers,

Matt

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

70 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you