Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can only Print Confluence Page in Landscape when Using Chrome

Jimmy Park January 14, 2014

I have an odd situation. I primarily use Google Chrome and usually have no issues. However, when I try to print a Confluence page, the page will only print in landscape mode. I tried printing a Jira page, and it will print in profile mode. Anyone else see this issue?

5 answers

1 vote
Derrick Hardison February 16, 2014

@Jimmy,

Actually, I've found that using your suggestion:

@page:first{size:auto;}

will only fix the first page and still not let you orient the rest of the pages. Instead, I was able to use:

@page:right{size:auto;}

@page:left{size:auto;}

to achieve success.

1 vote
Graham Meaden February 12, 2014

I am using OnDemand, without team calendars and I have the same problem in Chrome, not Safari.

In the print dialog, I see the portrait /landscape options appear and quickly disappear. Therefore the choice to change to portrait is withdraw somehow.

0 votes
Brian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2014

Hi Jimmy, do you by chance have Team Calendars installed, specifically version 4.1 or higher? If so, it may be interfering in some way with Chrome. If this pertains to you, downgrading to Team Calendars version 4.0.5.2 may resolve your issue. Additionally, using a different browser like Firefox may allow you to print in Portrait mode.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Brian

0 votes
Andreas Löfgren January 16, 2014

Hi Jimmy,

I've encountered the same issue and I believe it to be the cause of Team Calendars. Are you using team calendars?

When I looked at the css, it seems that Team Calendars includes a css file () that contains the following line:

@page{size:landscape;}

I've created a ticket: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-2027and hopefully it gets fixed.

A temporary workaround is to add:

@page:first{size:auto;}

to the global stylesheet.

0 votes
Andreas Löfgren January 16, 2014

Hi Jimmy,

I've encountered the same issue and I believe it to be the cause of Team Calendars. Are you using team calendars?

When I looked at the css, it seems that Team Calendars includes a css file () that contains the following line:

@page{size:landscape;}

I've created a ticket: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-2027and hopefully it gets fixed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events