Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not show the Heading on Firefox

Sarah Cheng November 24, 2019

I am running Firefox 70.0.1. But there are some heading missing (but not all of them),

there is no such problem in Safari and chrome, so I would like to ask if there is any way to fix this error in Firefox. 

P.S. I have try to refresh the page (F5 and shift+control+R), but it does't work. 

1 answer

0 votes
Kiran Panduga {Appfire}
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2019

Hi @Sarah Cheng , 

Can you try clean up the cache, cookies and history in Firefox and then try? Title of any Confluence page should be displayed in Firefox without any issues.

Can you also try checking in the Private/Incognito mode in Firefox?

Thanks,

Kiran.

Hi @Kiran Panduga {Appfire},

Thanks for the reply!

I am very sorry for misusing the word. I was going to say "Headings are missing" not "title". Deeply sorry for the misunderstanding!!! :(

As the ways you suggest me to do, both of them didn't work.

If you have any further suggestion please share with me! Thank you!

Sarah

Kiran Panduga {Appfire}
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2019

Hi @Sarah Cheng , 

Can you copy the content of the page to a new page and save it and then try accessing it through Firefox?

Sometimes, format of the page might be an issue. Try creating a new page.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Hi @Kiran Panduga {Appfire} ,

Thank you! Creating a new page does work.

However, I would like to know what kind of format may cause this problem.

We have a lot of pages and each of them has a lot of link to other pages, creating a new pages will need a lot of effort dealing with those links. I hope I won't encounter this problem again and again (lol).

I hope you will be able to provide the information.

Thank you for any help you can provide!!

Sarah

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events