Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can multiple users edit the same reports with JIRA All-in-One Reports?

Justin Patri March 7, 2016

I want to be able to edit JIRA All-In-One reports that have been created by other users and added to the Dashboards tab of JIRA.

I've tried having the user Share the saved report with me, but for some reason the report is still not available to me once shared.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
All-In-One Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2016

Hello!

Reports shared by other users can be added to the dashboards. However, the edit is only possible by copying the report which will create a personal copy in saved reports. 

To investigate the problem with sharing, can you please try sharing it once again. It it still does not work, please send us a screenshot of the steps completed.

Regards,

All-In-One JIRA Reports

Latha March 7, 2016

image2016-3-8 11:36:7.png

• Go to Reports
  • select save and share the reports
  • will be as I am attached  but we are not able to share. let us know incase we are going wrong.
Justin Patri March 8, 2016

We are still unable to share reports, and when I try to copy the dashboard for my own editing I receive an error (screenshot attached). Error JIRA Reports.JPG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events