Can multiple users edit the same reports with JIRA All-in-One Reports?

I want to be able to edit JIRA All-In-One reports that have been created by other users and added to the Dashboards tab of JIRA.

I've tried having the user Share the saved report with me, but for some reason the report is still not available to me once shared.

Thanks

1 answer

Hello!

Reports shared by other users can be added to the dashboards. However, the edit is only possible by copying the report which will create a personal copy in saved reports. 

To investigate the problem with sharing, can you please try sharing it once again. It it still does not work, please send us a screenshot of the steps completed.

Regards,

All-In-One JIRA Reports

image2016-3-8 11:36:7.png

• Go to Reports
  • select save and share the reports
  • will be as I am attached  but we are not able to share. let us know incase we are going wrong.

We are still unable to share reports, and when I try to copy the dashboard for my own editing I receive an error (screenshot attached). Error JIRA Reports.JPG

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

103 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you