Can i configure Questions for each space?

4 answers

I mean for each space individually? Or is Questions globally working in Confluence and everybody in every space can see everything in "Questions" ?

0 votes

Hi Christian,

Questions is a global plugin for Confluence as far as I know. The data is shared between the entire instance. There is a improvement request opened here to allow questions for each space: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-684

I hope this helps,

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Hi Rodrigo,

so there is no restriction option for the Questions Plugin.

That's bad and definitly not enterprise.(my opinion)

We and other need to associate/restrict Questions for each space, because each space has different "Questions" and the "privacy" point is very important.

Have a look here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-684

Cheers

Christian

Hi today i received the answer to my question,

Sean K. Yan [Atlassian]Today 1:37 PM Hi Christian, Yes. Questions is a global plugin accessible by every user in Confluence. As far as I know, there is no way you can specify the plugin to be in your specified space. Hope this clear your doubts. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Thank you. Kind regards, Sean Yan Atlassian Support

Cheers

Christian

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,522 views 25 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you