Can i change the layout for RSS macros

Charlie Yang January 7, 2020

Hi,

I have put a RSS macros into a page of mine, but i found that the layout of the RSS is not what I want it to be, i am now have a HTML code, can i use that code to change the layout? or is there any other way to change it?

Best wishes,

Charlie

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Charlie Yang January 9, 2020

Hi, everyone i have found a way to change the layout of RSS, there is a Macro called HTML, you can put your own HTML code inside and it will change the layout of RSS reader. but it require HTML knowledge.

0 votes
Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2020

What version of Confluence are you using @Charlie Yang

Charlie Yang January 8, 2020

i'm using Confluence 6.8.1, is there any way to change the layout?

Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2020

@Charlie Yang I think this can be achieved via custom css but it will need you to have CSS knowledge and Web Development in order to provide your custom CSS to override the existing CSS by RSS Macro https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/styling-confluence-with-css-166528400.html

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 7, 2020

Great question. I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

Charlie Yang January 7, 2020

I've been working on this for a day, haven't found a clue yet.

Like Kat Warner likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events