cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Can an OnDemand Confluence user who is not a JIRA user see JIRA project information displayed on a page or space that is setup just for that Confluence user?

Can an OnDemand Confluence user who is not a JIRA user see JIRA project information displayed on a page or space that is setup just for that Confluence user?

Greg, PM August 11, 2013

Can an OnDemand Confluence user who is not a JIRA user see JIRA project information displayed on a page or space that is setup just for that Confluence user?

What I mean by this is...

• OnDemand Confluence can have a different number of/more users than JIRA... So, let's say I've got 15 JIRA users and 500 Confluence users.
  • So, now I want to restrict access for one (or a group) of my Confluence users to only see/access one space or page in Confluence. Fine.
  • But, when I setup the space or page, I am embedding/linking issue(s) and live project data or a JIRA calendar from the connected OnDemand JIRA account to that space/page.
  • If the Confluence-only user is NOT a JIRA user, and so obviously not a JIRA user on a project, will the JIRA-project(s) information posted that space/page be visible to the Conflunence-only user?

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Greg, PM August 11, 2013

And, so, now we are also considering the downloaded/hosted version, so I also need an answer to this regarding the downloaded/hosted version as well please. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events