Can alias column names in the JIRA plug in within Confluence?

Is there a way to show aliased column names within the JIRA Plug In used to display JIRA issues within a Confluence page?

The default column names that come across are not meaningful to management. ;-)

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

What is this aliased column name? And which plugin? Is it in a gadget in JIRA?

Not anything direct I can think of. Can use the SQL macro and pull out the issues from the jira database and show the results.

Not used it yet, does it give the same functionality as the JIRA Issue macro (i.e. clicking on an issue taking you to it directly within JIRA)?

If not, then that's no good. =( Need that functionality.

If there is no way to do it, then I'll have to live with it, as the aliased headings are a lower priority.

I guess you should be able to achieve it, as constructing the link with the issue id is trivial. More than that you should know SQL.

It is the JIRA Issues Plugin within Confluence. Is there a way to display different names for the fields displayed within it, rather than the actual field / column names?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Confluence

Add-on evaluation with confluence templates

Atlassian market place contains number of Apps/Addons which improves the capability of out of the box Atlassian products. It is good to follow a plugin evaluation process before install add-ons. So t...

34 views 5 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you