Can PocketQuery in confluence run on a public or anonymous page?

PocketQuery works great! 

Is it possible to have it render on a public page?  I tried it and end up with a broken image where the table should be.  What did  miss?

1 answer

Hi Henry!

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your interest in PocketQuery! In my environment it works fine on public pages. Do you use the default settings in the macro or are there any checkboxes checked? Is everything on the page besides the PQ macro shown? Please try first with all settings on default on the macro as well as on the query in the administration. Let me know!

Felix (Scandio)

P.S. I promise our next reply will be faster wink

Felix, 

I had the "Load Macro dynamically" checkbox checked, and that was the culprit. Thanks for the suggestion of verifying the check-boxes!

Henry -

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

296 views 11 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you