Can I use a page properties report table as the input to a chart from table macro?

Wilson Gray October 2, 2017

It looks like it should work and I have added the page properties into the chart from table and can select the columns for the labels and values. I get an error stating that "Probably, there is no data in the Values column" even though I can see the data. Any ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2017

Hello Wilson,

Yes, PPR macro can be used as an input for Chart from Table macro.

Are there numbers in the column selected as Value column? A screenshot would be helpful for understanding your problem.

Wilson Gray October 3, 2017

Yes, the table has values, however they are text values and not numeric does this make a difference?

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2017

Yes, Values column expects numbers in selected columns. Most likely you are trying to create a Line chart, try to switch to a Column chart.

Wilson Gray October 4, 2017

Thanks, I will have a play around with different formats.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events