Can I somehow change a blog post to a normal article (and vice versa)?

Kay Hauser June 3, 2014

Can I somehow change a blog post to a normal article (and vice versa)?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2014

Hi Kay,

This is not possible at the moment. We have a feature request for this here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-16142

I recommend to vote and ask your colleagues to vote as well to increase popularity of the feature and the chance to be implemented in the future.

Edit. It seems that a customer could create a macro for this functionality in this comment. This might help :)

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Tobias Rapp October 19, 2016

If I only could vote on it, but unfortunately the issue is closed.

1 vote
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2014

Hey Kay,

Nope, you cna only move blog posts to other individual spaces or move articles from one space to another.

Thanks and Regards,

David|Atlassian Support
0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2014

Kay,

Have you tried putting either the page or blog into edit mode and then copying it all? You can then paste it into a new page, give it a title etc and your done.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events