Can I make a chart from a linked table?

As the title states - we are looking to create a Pie chart from a table in sharepoint. I know sharepoint doesnt play well without the connector but i figured if I created a workflow that exported a custom view to an Access (bleh) or Excel table, I could reference that in page somewhere. Alas I have found no means to accomplish this, and am open to suggestions smile.

Any help is appreciated!

1 answer

Not sure if it will help, but you can try Charts from Table Filter and Charts add-on.

I dont think so, i didnt see anything in the details referencing external tables or even an import feature. But to be fair their documentation page wouldnt open for me, looked like a dead link, so im not sure. 

It did look like I may need it for its dynamic table updates, I just assumed it would happen with the regular tables, but possibly not?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,054 views 16 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you