Can I get all the pages created by target user?

akiko_pusu May 18, 2014

Can I get all the pages created by target user? Or, how to list their own contens?

This is because whe have these situation that someone need to move all the his / her contents to another space.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2014
akiko_pusu May 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your reference. Since this is my first question that I'm really glad to read your feedback.

2 votes
FelipeA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2014

Hi Akiko,

You can have this information through some simple SQL queries, like:

SELECT contentid,title,(SELECT spacename FROM spaces WHERE spaceid=content.spaceid) AS space FROM content WHERE parentid IS NULL AND contenttype = 'PAGE' AND creator = (SELECT user_key FROM user_mapping WHERE username = 'username');

If you also want to look for blogposts, you can search it this way:

SELECT contentid,title,(SELECT spacename FROM spaces WHERE spaceid=content.spaceid) AS space FROM content WHERE parentid IS NULL AND contenttype in ('PAGE','BLOGPOST') AND creator = (SELECT user_key FROM user_mapping WHERE username = 'username');

Best regards,

Felipe Alencastro

akiko_pusu May 19, 2014

Hello, Felipe.

Thank you so much above SQL code. This is quite helpful for me because I also manage and can access to our confluence DB.

And above works fine, the results contains not only the latest pages but also older versions.

Thanks again for all above answers and this Q&A platform!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events