Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get Confluence to Prompt new users with EULA and track responses?

Peter Kahn July 26, 2012

Hi all,

At present I use a custom plugin to prompt users with a EULA and then track the date/time of their acceptance. To upgrade confluence from 3.4.8 to current I must re-write this plugin. Before I do that, I'd like to know if anyone know how to handle this without writing my own custom plugin.

Thanks

Peter

1 answer

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2012

Hi Peter

We'd be happy to help you update the custom plugin - but yes, you need to update the compatibility for that plugin since it is custom.

Compatibility updates are especially needed between major releases (for example 3.X and 4.X) typically.

Depending on the interaction, its likely not that big of an effort though for experienced Atlassian-skilled developers.

Email if you just want it done fast/no headache.

Best,

Ellen

AppFusions
info@appfusions.com

Peter Kahn July 28, 2012

Thanks, but the pluign is quite small and I think I can handle it. I just wanted to know if there was an alternative. No reason to update if the functionality is now "baked in" to confluence.

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events