Can I filter on undecided decision pages

How can I filter the status property for types of decisions?  I have many decisions that have been marked decided, but I only want to see "In Progress" decisions.  How can I filter for those decisions only?  

1 answer

Hello Scott,

You can filter Page Properties Report by status with Table Filter macro.

I figured it out, almost.  But how do I make the page only show one result without user intervention?  I can filter on STATUS, but it displays a status filter for the user to select a status.  I want a STATUS = UNDECIDED filter where the user selects the page, and it only shows rows with a UNDECIDED status without user intervention.

You can set UNDECIDED as a default value of the STATUS filter and hide filtration panel. In this case all users will only filtered table without filter inputs and anything else.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

297 views 11 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you