Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I filter on undecided decision pages

Scott Paden January 27, 2017

How can I filter the status property for types of decisions?  I have many decisions that have been marked decided, but I only want to see "In Progress" decisions.  How can I filter for those decisions only?  

1 answer

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2017

Hello Scott,

You can filter Page Properties Report by status with Table Filter macro.

Scott Paden January 30, 2017

I figured it out, almost.  But how do I make the page only show one result without user intervention?  I can filter on STATUS, but it displays a status filter for the user to select a status.  I want a STATUS = UNDECIDED filter where the user selects the page, and it only shows rows with a UNDECIDED status without user intervention.

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2017

You can set UNDECIDED as a default value of the STATUS filter and hide filtration panel. In this case all users will only filtered table without filter inputs and anything else.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events