Can I create an application link between OnDemand JIRA and an in-house Confluence?

We have an in house Confluence installation. We're evaluating Team Calendar.

We are also evaulating OnDemand JIRA with Green Hopper. I would like to create application links between the two so that calendars in particular are integrated.

Is this possible?

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Ivan Tse Atlassian Team Jul 30, 2013

Creating application links is now possible from the OnDemand platform. You are only able to create links on port 80 and 443. Refer to the OnDemand Restriced Functions documentation for more infromation.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Amrik,

I'm sorry to say that it isn't possible to connect external applications to OnDemand instances, so you wouldn't be able to connect a 'behind the firewall' instance to an AOD instance at this moment because configuring Trusted Applications is a restricted function in AOD at this time. Please see our documentation on restricted functions in OnDemand for more information: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand

All the best,
John

Thanks John for a quick answer.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

280 views 2 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you