Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I count the number of KB Articles by user in Confluence On Demand?

Daren Chung September 10, 2014

I have a need to keep tabs on how many new articles are created by user in my Confluence On Demand instance.  Is there a simple way to do that?

2 answers

1 vote
John Paz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2014

Try using the Content by User macro.

"The Content by User macro generates a tabulated list of the content items, throughout the Confluence installation, that have been created by a specified Confluence user. The list includes all current pages, comments and spaces created by the user. Each item in the table is linked to its corresponding page, page comment or space dashboard."

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2014

Hi Daren,

Actually we need run a query in the database to get such information. However the customer doesn't have access to the database, as we host your instance. Nevertheless, you can open a support ticket with us, that way we can run such query and give you the result. smile

Cheers,
WZ

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events