Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change the word "blog" to something else in the sidebar and/or the title of the blog page?

Deleted user October 8, 2014

The word 'Blog' appears in the sidebar of a space and at the top of a blog post. Can I change that to another word or phrase? I only want to change the label, not the functionality.

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2014

Unfortunately, since you are using the cloud version the answer really is no. If you had the server version there are a few ways to change it.

Deleted user October 9, 2014

Thanks, Davin

0 votes
Paul Pasler
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 8, 2014

You coud, try to get I18n-language-key for "Blog" and overwrite the property in your own plugin - if you have some smile

Otherwise you can build your own language pack or create an ugly javascript solution...

Deleted user October 9, 2014

Thanks for the rapid response, Paul. This seems beyond my abilities (and perhaps common sense).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events