Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I assign permissions to user-created templates?

Deleted user May 21, 2015

I have created page templates for each team in our space. I only want each team member to view the templates that apply to them. Is there a way to assign restrictions to templates based on groups? 

Example: template A is used by Team A only. Group Team A should be granted permission to view Template A in the Create dialog box.  Template B is used by Team B only. Group Team B should be granted permission to view Template B in the Create dialog box.   Team B group members should not see Template A and vice versa. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2015

Hey Denise,

Unfortunately that is not possible sad. If those team used different spaces you could create space templates however as they are using the same space they will be able to view all templates.

Based in your feedback I created a feature request so we can study the possibility of implementing this in a future release:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-37637

Make sure to vote for the above and add your thoughts in there so we can increase the ticket reference.
Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.
0 votes
Deleted user May 26, 2015

thank you! I added a comment and voted for it. Hopefully, others see the value in that as well. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events