Can I apply time limit to the survey questions in REDCap?

Hi, I want to create an online memory test of images, which involves showing one image on the screen for 2 seconds, then proceed to a new page with a question about the image, then the participant gives a response; then repeat the steps...

Is this achievable by REDCap? If so, what would be the steps? If not, would you recommend another online survey program that can achieve this?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Could you explain what this has to do with Confluence?

I was directed to here by this webpage:

https://www.icts.uiowa.edu/confluence/display/REDCapDocs/REDCap

Is my question irrelevant to this forum?

Yes, I'm afraid you've followed a link to help with Confluence rather than REDCap. 

Confluence is the system REDCap is using for it's documentation and this forum is for Confluence users (and other Atlassian apps)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,830 views 27 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you