It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I add links in "pages" section of sidebar?

I'm part of a big confluence project spread across many spaces. Finding pages is a perennial problem. Within my space, I use page hierarchy to make things easier to find. For example, I have a 'documentation' page with child 'how-to guides' with child 'compile/run on new machines'... Some pages are important to find, but exist outside my space for political reasons, or exist within my space, but could logically fit in 2 different areas. It would be nice to be able to add links to such pages in the location in my page hierarchy that makes logical sense. I can do this in a kludgy way by creating a new page where I want the link, titling it "Link to <name of page I want to link to>", and dumping the link inside that page. It would be nice to do this more seamlessly.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Peter

1 answer

Macro Page Tree or work with a label and evaluate them with the Macro Label List.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,411 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you