Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add links in "pages" section of sidebar?

Peter Caldwell April 14, 2020

I'm part of a big confluence project spread across many spaces. Finding pages is a perennial problem. Within my space, I use page hierarchy to make things easier to find. For example, I have a 'documentation' page with child 'how-to guides' with child 'compile/run on new machines'... Some pages are important to find, but exist outside my space for political reasons, or exist within my space, but could logically fit in 2 different areas. It would be nice to be able to add links to such pages in the location in my page hierarchy that makes logical sense. I can do this in a kludgy way by creating a new page where I want the link, titling it "Link to <name of page I want to link to>", and dumping the link inside that page. It would be nice to do this more seamlessly.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Peter

1 answer

0 votes
repi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2020

Macro Page Tree or work with a label and evaluate them with the Macro Label List.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events